Oil level check

Don French Sirdondiego at outlook.com
Sun Jan 17 20:04:14 PST 2021

In the 42 Thousand miles I rode my 95 “Rock and Roll Red,” It’s oil symptom remained the same as Yours’.

At each oil change R & R both drain plugs and the filter, pour in 4 quarts, start and check for leaks.

After every 500 miles park the bike on it’s center stand and check oil level the next day.

With that bike it’s best to check it stone cold because it will never change without a tear down to discover
Why it takes so very long draining down all the way. I really would like to know the exact reason for the slow
draining.

Happy riding, Bill.

Dondiego.