Oil level check

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 07:34:16 PST 2021

Thank you all for your replies. This issue has bothered me since I purchased my '96 GPz1100 in 1998. I suppose I've lived with it this long, so I will continue to check my oil the day after as I have always done, as counterintuitive as that seems.

William K. Denton
Lazarus CycleWorks
“We Breathe New Life into Old Bikes”
wkdenton at verizon.net