Mirror extenders

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:15:14 PDT 2021

Bill, Murph's is still in business but there's very little GPz stuff there,
if any. I think I got one of the last fork braces unless he made a batch to
meet a specific group order. https://murphskits.com/ In a day or two I can
take measurements of my mirror extenders and make a sketch for you. Jim has
the right idea, I think. 3D printing of plastic parts is becoming
commonplace. Regards, Paul in Alabama -----Original Message----- From:
GPZList On Behalf Of masonjs at nrtco.net Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 3:38
PM To: Paul Heim Subject: Re: Mirror extenders If he's not maybe you could
borrow a set and have someone make you a pair with a 3D printer. I had a
broken trigger guard on a Snake Charmer 410 shotgun and the company that
made them was out of business with no parts available. I glued mine together
and my nephew printed me off 4 of them. I used one and sold the others. One
to a gun shop in Chicago. They wanted more so he's made them enough to pay
for the printer. On Wednesday 02/06/2021 at 4:15 pm, Bill Denton wrote: > Is
Murph's still in business? I'd like to get some of those mirror > extenders.
tia > > William K Denton > wkdenton at verizon.net > 215-428-3981 home/office >
267-980-7788 cell >
mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that you receive from this
list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this list is, by definition,
NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are violating the
lists.micapeak.com terms of service. To unsubscribe, you may send email to
gpzlist-unsubscribe at lists.micapeak.com