2022 - first ride :)

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Mar 30 06:23:15 PDT 2022

Thanks.  I needed that.  The river in front of my house is still
frozen solid the 3 km (2 miles) across except for the few places with
rapids or other fast water plus the forests have 1/2 a meter or more
of snow.
  The weather for the next couple of weeks looks good for producing
maple syrup (just above freezing during the day to below freezing at
night) but not for bringing on the spring melt.

Jim