[Sheepranch] Some people got to have it, some people really need it

Linda Cicero lacicero at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 8 00:59:26 PDT 2019

And now you're hearing that O'Jays hit from the 70s and we can discuss all
night long whether that is the best song from 1973 about money or might it
be that other song? These things and more we can debate and solve for
posterity by the fire at Jughandle.

Jughandle costs for food and lodging expenses

2 nighter = $180 /per person with beer/wine or $160. /per person (no
alcohol)
3 nighter = $280 /per person with beer/wine or $250. /per person (no
alcohol)
(3 nights cost more per diem because fewer people split the lodging cost)

I've already sent the check for the deposit.

Looking forward to twisty roads, coastal fog, and all you wonderful people.

Please PayPal me at lacicero at stanford.edu or send a check:

L.A. Cicero
1535 Church St.
San Francisco, CA 94131