[Sheepranch] Hello Jughandlers! Send money.

Linda A. Cicero lacicero at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 27 15:19:25 PDT 2019

We're less than 2 weeks away from our Farmhouse frolic. Please send the dough! This is the correct list address, right?

Jughandle costs for food and lodging expenses

2 nighter = $180 /per person with beer/wine or $160. /per person (no alcohol)
3 nighter = $280 /per person with beer/wine or $250. /per person (no alcohol)
(3 nights cost more per diem because fewer people split the lodging cost)

I've already sent the check for the deposit.

Looking forward to twisty roads, coastal fog, and all you wonderful people.

PayPal me at lacicero at stanford.edu<mailto:lacicero at stanford.edu> or send a check:

L.A. Cicero
1535 Church St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

--Linda

L.A. Cicero | University Photographer | Stanford News Service | 425 Santa Teresa Street, Stanford, CA 94305 | 650-723-3168