[Sheepranch] Food! Shopping lists! Recipes and Menus!

Lee Damico ldamico at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 14:34:42 PDT 2019

I’ve signed up for Saturday breakfast, but in the interest of giving someone else the opportunity if so desired, I’m happy to be kitchen help instead kitchen cook.

Assuming no takers, my menu will be similar to the last two years — gluten free buckwheat pancakes, fruit salad, bacon (need a cook!), scrambled eggs. I may substitute a strawberry sauce for blueberry sauce for the pancakes, or make both. And I’ll make sure Saul (and whomever else has a preference) gets thin pancakes!

Lee