[Sheepranch] All Italian Day! Sunday, October 13 @ Lincoln Middle School, Alameda, CA

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun Aug 25 19:58:39 PDT 2019

Euro-moto and other folks into fun Italian cars and motorcycles!
I just received the announcement from the Alfa Romeo Association for this year…

—
Mark your calendars! The Alfa Romeo Association's annual All Italian Day Car & Motorcycle show benefiting Special Olympics Northern California is scheduled for Sunday October 13th, 2019 at Lincoln Middle School in Alameda.

We'd love it if you'd join us again this year to celebrate all things Italian while helping a great local cause.

Vehicle and Vendor registration is open for any and all with Italian cars, motorcycles, scooters, and bicycles they'd like to show…

Register Now!
https://www.alfaromeoassociation.org/content.aspx?page_id=4002&club_id=233974&item_id=1052353

Spectators welcome - $5 donation requested. Children 12 and under are free. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.

If you want to volunteer to help out on the day of the event, click
 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4ea8ac2fa5f94-allitalian2
for the volunteer sign up list.

Hope to see you there!

Laurie

Laurie Delimon
AID 2019 Committee Chair
Email: social at alfaromeoassociation.org
Mobile: 1-408-930-3252
—

Likewise for me: hope to see some of you there! It's on my calendar already. :-) :-)

—
No matter where you go, go there on a Guzzi.