[Sheepranch] Jughandle May 10, 11, 12

jtferreira at comcast.net jtferreira at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 15:24:28 PST 2019

3 nights for me, likely 2 for mauro  ( have approved leave for it already  :-)
room in the house with 2 beds

Canโ€™t find a map of the house layout, but prefer

(1) the one overlooking the back of the house
(2) the one Jack was in last year
(3) cabin grand fir (?) something or other  โ€” it has room for a pallet on the floor in addition to the dbl bed.

Baaaaaaa