[Sheepranch] FYI Clavicular Crunch

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Wed May 1 10:08:20 PDT 2019

I agree with Kevin. Ugh on both.

Joanne, my cycling is out on the dangerous street. I only have idiots in cars to worry about... A few close ones so far, but only one fall ... and that was entirely my own fault, in an empty parking lot. 🙄

Tamara, I'll miss seeing you, but good luck with the new position! Less stress ... a change for the better in my book!

—
If you're afraid to fall down, you'll never stand up. This is not a suggestion to fall down.