[Sheepranch] Food! Shopping lists! Recipes and Menus!

Lee Damico ldamico at mac.com
Wed May 8 10:12:35 PDT 2019

I had to re-arrange some of my items, but I think it makes sense now. Hopefully the list is also now a bit more clear on what needs to be purchased in Fort Bragg.  Note to whoever is doing the shopping Friday, the items currently on the list are needed for Saturday morning.

Also, if ice cream is on one of the dinner menu’s, can we have a non-dairy vanilla bean option, preferably coconut or almond (but soy will work as well). If there is leftover blueberry or strawberry sauce (from the pancakes), ice cream is a great way to finish it off! :-) The strawberry sauce would also be good on chocolate.

Regarding a Costco shopping run, I’ll make one more run tomorrow to get strawberries, blueberries and grapes. This, and the fruit already purchased, should cover us for the weekend. If folks would like bananas, these are cheap at Costco.  Is there anything else that I should pick up? I will NOT be purchasing eggs, as they are too bulky to transfer.

Thanks,
Lee