[Sheepranch] Room assignment

Linda A. Cicero lacicero at stanford.edu
Thu May 9 06:52:11 PDT 2019

Here's how it worked out for this year. I really appreciate the folks who agreed to double up. Jack and Neal, Martin and Ed, DaVE and Paul. Please let me know (at my email lacicero at gmail.com) that you saw this email.

See you soon,

Linder

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qIRjFSyYNbkELm7fAEHeTzK1vZDyMNgLOgquOl1qvk/edit?usp=sharing

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/w4-QSk1LUrSyODRnKzwGKp0RNm0PmSlrc0B4POJgewipE4BqfzO6du8cf_-cRUtV-JQSXQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qIRjFSyYNbkELm7fAEHeTzK1vZDyMNgLOgquOl1qvk/edit?usp=sharing>

Jughandle 2019 rooms<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qIRjFSyYNbkELm7fAEHeTzK1vZDyMNgLOgquOl1qvk/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 Name,2018 Room,2019 Room request,2019 Room,Notes on room Robert and Linda paid deposit and security,2X3 days Food, drink, lodging,Skylight,Skylight,double Kevin Tiene Angela Tiene $560 paid,2X3 days Food, drink, lodging,Sitka,Cypress Sitka Terrace,Cypress,queen bed Godfrey DiGiorgi Felip...

L.A. Cicero | University Photographer | Stanford News Service | 425 Santa Teresa Street, Stanford, CA 94305 | 650-723-3168