[Sheepranch] Jughandle 2022

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:53:20 PDT 2021

Dear Handlers of Jugs and Sheep,

The system and your beloved spokesheep have failed you. The weekend that
was supposed to be (May 14,15,16) disappeared into the ether. Marie at
Jughandle has our deposit and the little post-it note that was supposed to
keep our date in 2022. But sumpin' didn't happen. I called yesterday to
make sure it was on the books and it wasn't. Lots of apologies and so forth
from Marie. Weekends are booked in May and June for all the weddings that
need to happen. I wasn't going to have a hissy fit and try to cancel
someone's wedding.

So now what? Handlers we can handle this.

We can actually reserve mid-week (cheaper even), 2 or 3 nights in a row on
May 23, 24, and 25. They currently have over 1400. in deposit from me.
Other mid-week days possible. Could you, would you consider these May dates?

Recriminations abound. Woulda, coulda, and shoulda. I apologize too.

Discuss,

Linder