[Sheepranch] Fleecy Fiends - Registration is now closed for the time being/SEND ROOM REQUESTS

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:43:24 PDT 2022

Fleecy Friends,

Thanks to you all for the quick reply. I'm so glad we have a quorum on the
3 nights. This is going to be fun.

Please send me your room/cabin request. Please list your top 3. This will
be most helpful. Here is a link
<https://www.book-it-now.com/jughandlecreekfarm/farm-house> to the
farmhouse rooms. Library not listed but has a futon, I think.

In addition to those rooms there are the 3 cabins. The cabins are described
here. <https://www.book-it-now.com/jughandlecreekfarm/>
Eucalyptus
Grand Fir
Orchard

If you have any special needs or a beef about your last room assignment let
me know. I listen, I care.

Also, wine! Our sommelier requests a show of hands on wine drinkers.

Best,
Linda