[Sheepranch] Jughandle 2022 / Pay now, here's how

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:48:20 PDT 2022

I've seen the bright lights of Caspar and the Pioneer Hotel...

The time is nigh for our annual gathering of Sheepranching & Jughandling. I
have been informed that we need to pay *now* for our accommodations. The
charge per person works out to ~ $201. for the stay. There are no 2 night
people this year nor will there be a refund for leaving early. If you want
to cancel out of the Farmhouse or Cabins please let me know.  They have
$1470 of my dollars for 2-plus years on deposit. The total on the invoice
is $3007.68 (The extra 8 bucks we will put into the food kitty.)

You can PAYPAL me  - lacicero at gmail, or Venmo me at the same email. If you
don't have one of these methods you can get a referral from me to sign up
for Venmo and we both get a $5. credit. LMK. We will have an additional
charge for food. Please bring some cash to settle up for that.

Roland and Kathie owe $135. for the 3 nights of RV space.

This year's participants are as follows in no particular order including
your fabulous room :

Godfrey - Ocean View
Lee & Rob - Grand Fir Cabin
Joanne - Terrace
Ed - Osprey
Martin - Osprey
Sara - Garden View
Angela & Kevin - Cypress
DaVE - Eucalyptus Cabin
Jim - Library (with a candlestick)
Paul  - Sitka Spruce (paid for the wine, probably getting a refund)
Linda & Robert - Skylight
Neal - Orchard Cabin

Kathie & Roland - RV Camping
Jack - In Bunkhouse Room (Paid)