[Sheepranch] Instrument cartage on four wheels?

Robert Kennedy robert at cs.stanford.edu
Mon May 16 12:11:02 PDT 2022

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

Kevin, here are dimensions:

Nord Stage 2 (keyboard) dimensions in case with cables, pedals, etc.: 57" x
17" x 10"

Keyboard stand for Nord Stage 2 : approx. 27" x 9" x 20.5"

Baleani accordion in case: 22.5" x 19" x 10"

Mackie FreePlay Live (portable keyboard amp / Bluetooth speaker) in case:
18" x 9" x 9.5"

Noteworthy is the fact that my keyboard amp situation is much more compact
than before.

The accordion would most likely just be for me to practice; I don't expect
anyone to want to hear me play '70s soft rock on accordion.

        -- Robert

Very phone. Much typo. So autocorrect! Wow!