[Sheepranch] Info and sign ups

Paul Thompson crash at mac.com
Fri May 20 20:00:56 PDT 2022

Bummer, there aren’t many food venues in Occidental, especially for groups.

I’m planning to head up to Sea Ranch tomorrow morning to get my bike, so that’s where I’ll be starting from.  I’m open to suggestions on how to meet up with ya’ll on Monday.

Who’s riding?   I assume Dave, Linda, Robert, Jack, Joanne for sure.  Neal, Lee, Rob?

Paul