[Sheepranch] Health policy for this year?

Tamara Jankowski tamaraljankowski at gmail.com
Fri May 20 21:21:06 PDT 2022

Hi all, I've read everyone's comments with appreciation and certainty don't
want to put anyone at risk.
My estimate that I would likely still test positive Monday was based on a
couple of friends who still tested positive after a couple of weeks and the
fact that patients in my hospital may test positive on a PCR for a couple
of months after their initial diagnosis.
The article Robert shared was informative and I can't dispute any of it.
As of now I have a very slightly positive result on the home antigen test
so may well be in the clear by Monday.

Cheers,

Tam