[Sheepranch] Health policy for this year?

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sat May 21 06:34:50 PDT 2022

Good thoughts to the numbers going the right way on Monday for you, Tamara, and for all of us!
I'll hate to see anyone left out because of this damn virus and fear. 🤬

I've been tested many times over the past two years, including within the past week and some. Never positive. All my vacc's are up to date … four shots of the Moderna stuff so far. 🚴‍♂️🚀👍