[Sheepranch] Monday lunch

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun May 22 13:27:16 PDT 2022

That might be a good stop for me … If I leave Santa Clara about 9:30-10:00, I'll get to Cloverdale about 12-ish.

My plan (in the Fulvia) was to continue up 101 to Willits from there, then head out to the coast on 20, then south on 1 to Caspar. That puts me into Caspar and Jughandle around 3 if the lunch break runs an hour or so, and keeps me on main roads more of the time as I test out the car on its first longish trip since I've had it. :)