[Sheepranch] Friday Dinner at Estrellita

David Doudna dave at doudna.com
Fri Sep 23 07:58:40 PDT 2022

It’s not looking likely I’ll be able to make it out tonight.  But I heard rumor there could be a breakfast meeting Saturday.

So maybe tomorrow could be breakfast at Alice’s followed by a matinee of Breakfast at Tiffany’s <https://stanfordtheatre.org/calendars/Extended%20Summer%20calendar.html>?

-DaVE