[Sheepranch] Hello! Alarm Bells!

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:53:03 PST 2022

Hello Sheepz,

A query by Mr. Franklin got me to look up the reservation for this year and
it didn't look like we had confirmation in the emails from JHCF. I thought
we had asked for the same midweek days but I could have put it off to get
more feedback during the year. I will call to confirm that is the case but
I think even if I had asked for it to be reserved in person I would have
gotten an email confirmation.

*I have reserved online the only 2 days in May, 16-18,* where we can get
the traditional Farmhouse and Cabins set up.

I can get a 3 day reservation over Memorial Day but I think people have
other things they like to do on that weekend. Airshow, 49er Rally, etc.

We could also get personal reservations for Monday May 15 or Thursday May
18 in the cabins and the other rooms at JHCF if we want to meet there early
(or stay later) and make it a 3 day stay without cooking on that day. We
just can't get the Farmhouse on either the 15th or the 18th. So there would
be moving for those folks who wanted to stay 3 nights. If you want an extra
night go to the reservations page
<https://www.book-it-now.com/jughandlecreekfarm/> and book it.

Last year it was easy to reserve mid-week stays much later than this but
2023 is really booked. Good for them. Shame on me.

Please let me know if you are interested in the 2-day stay, just like the
old days.
I sincerely apologize for letting this slip.

Are you in? Will you be booking a room for yourself on Monday or Thursday
or all days? Some people wanted the non-farmhouse/cabins last year. Those
rooms are still open. Let us know.

Linda