[Sheepranch] This looks like a coin toss. Or Rochambeau. Please reply

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Jan 2 12:12:36 PST 2023

Linda,

Your list seems about right to me. I added Mauro in the "Not this year" category, and I debated whether to put me up in the Either category as I'll go whichever of the two dates. Joanne's second note put her as a preference for the 5-7, so if you wanted to swap both of us the net result is no change...

To sum up:

9 people who will go for either set of dates, with a slight margin for the 5-7 date
2 people who are yes-no on opposite pairs of dates
2 people with not-yet-determinable conflicts
2 people who can't make it this year

Yeah, a coin toss or three is likely as good as any other decision making process. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‡
I look forward to hearing the decision. πŸš€

β€”
"No matter where you go, there you are."

> On Jan 2, 2023, at 11:49 AM, L.A. Cicero via Sheepranch <sheepranch at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:
>
> This is how I read your email responses. I can decide with a coin flip if that’s the way that seems most equitable. If I have your response wrong please let me know. Marie may be able to add a day to the mid-week stay just to add a little more confusion to the pot.
>
> I have not heard from some folks.
>
> 5-7    16-17
> Either
> Roland and Kathie