[Sheepranch] We have a lovely seaside place to sleep but what to eat?

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:32:31 PDT 2023

Hi Fellow Travelers! Welcome back to the farmhouse, Sheep!

Everything is in place for us to have a great mid-week weekend in beautiful
Mendocino. We can ride, roost, porch-sit, hike, and drink fine wine until
our heart's content. But what of eating?

Already there have been volunteers (THANKS Lee, Ed, Martin, Robert and me)
who took to the spreadsheet to wrangle a meal.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VoQQDNMHnC_N4UzixY6tLiBJkhyb3TFtT35pr-NrGUU/edit?usp=sharing

We need a couple more meal bosses. Wednesday dinner is still unclaimed.
What does a meal boss do? Plan the meal, make a shopping list, and be a
boss. Minions are always ready to help.
If you haven't been a boss before please consider taking this on. If you'd
like some guidance on planning we can discuss on Tuesday night.
And of course meal bossing means not cleaning up afterwards, that is not
your job.

What will be our Wednesday feast? Who will devise Thursday breakfast?

I thought that someone had signed up for Wednesday but I can't find a
record of that now. Please use the spreadsheep
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VoQQDNMHnC_N4UzixY6tLiBJkhyb3TFtT35pr-NrGUU/edit?usp=sharing>
.

See you soon,

Linda