[Sheepranch] Shopping: Shared food items

Lee Damico ldamico at mac.com
Sat May 13 16:49:07 PDT 2023

Just a heads up for those doing food shopping… I purchased far more than I need of the following:

4 lbs stick butter (the smallest available @ Costco)
2 lbs sugar (the smallest available anywhere, it seems)

If you need either of the above, there should be plenty, unless you are making multiple batches of fudge!

Hopefully the following purchased common items will also last us through Friday morning:

4 lbs of fully charged ground coffee (if anyone wants decaf, let me know)
1/2 gallon Half and Half
3.6 quarts OJ
5 lb bag of Cuties (mandarins)

My final Costco run — for time sensitive fresh fruit and veggies — will be done on Monday. If anyone has any special requests, speak up now.

Thanks,
Lee