[Sheepranch] Deposit for Jughandle 2024 May 3-4-5

L.A. Cicero lacicero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:25:30 PDT 2023

Hello Jughandlers,

I am sending Jughandle Creek Farm a deposit for next year's stay. She has
asked for a third of the cost as usual. We used to carry this a different
way by just having a check that was never cashed paper clipped to their
reservation book.

Help me defray the cost and secure your spot for 2024 by sending $50. per
person toward this deposit. Folks who are camping or staying in the new
construction please don't send me money. Reserve your spot independently
for those spaces. Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay all work.

This is not required of you. It would just be nice for me not to have to
write a check for this and carry it for most of a year. Hope you are all
having a great summer. We are almost out of the fog of July in SF.

Best,
Linda