[Sheepranch] Deposit for Jughandle 2024 May 3-4-5

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Jul 24 20:56:07 PDT 2023

Done … Thanks Linda!
(I sent for me only … I'm not sure yet what Felipe's situation will be for next May.)

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi -  godfreydigiorgi at me.com - 408.431.4601 cell

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
– Charlie Brown