[Tanx] Rally t-shirts

Tracy Cerrato via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Thu Aug 13 07:05:22 PDT 2015

Ok Folks,
We had a t-shirt designed for the spring rally and only a few people to buy it, so the price was high. We decided to add the fall rally town also and do them as the “2015” rally shirt to keep costs down. For anyone who has not pre-ordered, and will be going to the fall rally, please send your size preference to me and I’ll put the order in and bring them to the rally in CT. The price will adjust based on the number of shirts ordered. We’re currently looking at $15-20/shirt.

*Note: The design you see here will be adjusted to include both NY and CT and will represent the rallies for 2015.
Tracy Cerrato