[Tanx] Welcome to Tanx!

J. Braun via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Thu Jan 1 06:10:27 PST 2015

I've been off the list for a while. I seem to be back now.

I recently bought an Africa Twin and road it back from San Francisco via
the Copper Canyon in Mexico. 7,000 miles in 70 days.

I'm working on a book of adventure rides in New England. I'll start by
mapping out the old Transalp Rally routes in the Berkshires. Then work
my way up to Maine. It will be tough duty doing all the research. If
anyone is interested in joining me let me know.

Friends drove my Miata out to Calif last fall and Beth and I will use it
for 2-4 weeks of exploring the southwest next spring. Then I'll spend
another 3-4 weeks riding the TA on old mining roads and mountain passes
in Colorado and Utah.

Lastly, on the 10th I will be leading a seminar on Adventure riding at
the New England Trail Riders Expo. It's free and you're all welcome to
come. Last year's event was pretty cool and this year looks even better.
http://www.netra.org/banquet/

  * 12:15 PM Dual Sport/Bike Touring Prep  – Crown Room 3

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

J.

--
J. Braun