[Tanx] [External] Rally 2015

Milt Rudy via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Mon Jul 6 10:33:25 PDT 2015

Regret I will have to cancel on this year's Rally.  Both the bike and the
body are not ready and the 10-hour solo round trip is daunting.  If someone
needs a room with King-size bed at the

Americas Best Value Inn-Albany / East Greenbush
576 Columbia Turnpike, 12061 East Greenbush              (518) 477-9352

let me know before I call Ben to cancel my reservation tomorrow pm.

Sadly,
Milt Rudy