[Tanx] FW: [External] Rally 2015

Milt Rudy via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Mon Jul 6 10:48:11 PDT 2015

Thanks, John.  I was really looking forward to seeing you guys.  But the
X-Challenge is still a work in progress ( the previous owner was an idiot
who probably couldn't spell maintenance and the TR650 is sold to a guy who
is coming from Texas to get it), and the left hip is pending an MRI to find
the source of the pain (don't know if it's from years of martial arts, even
more years of off-road riding or - heaven forbid - arthritis).

Bet your kids are a lot bigger than the last time I saw them.  Hope
everything is good with you and yours.

Milt