[Tanx] Rally 2015

Burr, John H UTAS via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Tue Jul 7 10:22:31 PDT 2015

Oh and the trail boss info:

John H Burr
860-490-0211 Cell – you know the drill, text is better than calling me while my helmet is on…. Will make effort to stop and check for texts Friday all day.
Home email only after Wednesday john.burr at sbcglobal.net<mailto:john.burr at sbcglobal.net> or email the tanx at micapeak.com<mailto:tanx at micapeak.com>, I can get that on my cell.
I will not have access to my work email Thursday through the rally.

See you there.
John