[Tanx] Fall Rally

via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Sun Oct 11 11:07:27 PDT 2015

John is indeed the "Trail Boss".  His routes, and the weather, were super.  Saturday was sun and low humidity so a photographers dream.  A "stop and take a photo" location at every turn.  Lots of roads with minimum traffic and some decent dirt for peg standing.  A Friday stop at Twisted Throttle (hide the credit cards) was a morning break then back to the roads.  Charlene's, Zips, Aero Diner and an old converted Post Office for eats.  Dawn, Alex and Emily joined us for a couple of meals.  Tracy's T's were a work of TA art and much appreciated.  A splendid time with marvelous riders and people.  All agreed to move the event south for the possibility of greater participation.

Don Evans