[Tanx] Last call for shirts

Tracy Cerrato via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Wed Sep 2 08:58:40 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,
This is the last call for the 2015 rally shirts before the order goes in.
So far I have: John Burr, John Borella, John C, Dennis Labelle, Don Evans & myself.
Shirts are $21.42 each and will be handed out at the CT rally. Prices drop as quantity goes up.
If you aren’t listed and want one, please contact me immediately. The order will go in on friday morning. If you get this note late and can contact me over the weekend/early next week, I might be able to add it to the order (no guarantees).
Tracy Cerrato