[Tanx] TA/Knee test

Tracy Cerrato via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Mon Jun 27 09:26:02 PDT 2016

Yikes! You gotta watch out for those Goldies! I’m going to start exploring the back and dirt roads around here for a route. John is wanting to get out and ride now that he’s feeling a little bit better (stupid bp meds gave him A-fib, so he is limited on energy now). I can get something together for September. I’ll start a new shirt design also.
Tracy