[Tanx] Fall NETAR schedule

Tracy Cerrato via Tanx tanx at micapeak.com
Sun Sep 11 15:20:25 PDT 2016

Hi Guys,
So the Fall NETAR is scheduled for F-Sun October 7-9.

Folks will arrive in Manchester Friday and we’ll have a BBQ on the deck/breezeway as people roll in.

Saturday - breakfast at the Belmont, ride a combo of back tar & dirt with a couple of level 1 hero sections (or go around) until lunch (TBD), ride more tar/dirt with a couple more heroes. Back to the house to clean up. Dinner at the Puritan Back Room with their own hand-made ice-creams for dessert. Hang out… maybe watch a motorcycle movie.

Sunday - Breakfast at Belmont, your choice: listen to John preach at First Baptist of Manchester or ride a couple hours more before folks start heading home. Lunch before you go, or your own lunch on the way back to wherever you came from   ;-P

T-shirts: Red Transalp shirts this year (approx. $25/each). Please send me your shirt size for the order.
Thanks! See y’all soon!

Tracy Cerrato
65 Beverly Drive
Manchester, NH 03104