[Tanx] Rally Pole

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:30:59 PDT 2017

I am going to be motorcycle camping at the Green Mountain National Forest
Grout Pond area on the October 21-22 weekend. I'll have a friend on a GS
and one with a Ural sidecar with me.  Camping is allowed there. We could
make that the rally site?

I can do any weekend in October. The 14th would work for me pretty well,
actually.

--
Adam Novitt