[Tanx] [External] Re: New Transalp owner!

Tracy Cerrato tcrrto at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 11:37:29 PDT 2017

Ok, we’re gonna stick with Stafford Springs then. Just wanted to confirm if you or John Borella were planning on opting out. Northampton, MA is the same distance for me so that doesn’t really change anything on my end.

To confirm - Meet at Stafford House of Pizza at noon! Be there or be square.
Tracy