[Tanx] NETAR 2018

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:32:38 PDT 2018

LOL!  I have a function in the Transalp community.  I am the Third Color! I
believe this may have been Milt Rudy's bike.

He remembers having installed a lighter receptacle in the dash where mine
is and it's a Moonstone! If that's true this bike has returned to the TA
rally with a different rider 13 years later.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:34 AM Tracy Cerrato via Tanx <
tanx at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:

> Hey folks!
> Check out the latest pics from this years NETAR in CT/RI. This was year 20
> and we had all three colors of USA transalp represented. Sweet! It’s a
> pretty rare sight - most people will never be able to say they’ve seen it.
> Check it out here
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104426970167119927173>.
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104426970167119927173
>
> Tracy Cerrato