[Tanx] Spring Rally

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 06:57:15 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I there a good date between May and June, excluding June 1 for a spring
rally in Northampton?

My fiends put on a rally that always has great roads, a mix of
unchallengeable dirt and fanatic scenery called the Unsprung
<http://unsprungmoto.com>. I am going to borrow that route for us to ride
for day 1. I may tweak it to make it more Transalp.

I'll have a second, mildly more challenging route for the second day.

We have 2 guest beds at our house and we live in Northampton.

Anyone interested can camp in our "truck tent" too and/or possibly the
Gazebo. I may post this to the Facebook Trabsalp list and the nearly dead
TA web page and see if anyone new shows up.

We live in Northampton, MA.  It's a fun artsy town and we'll probably have
backyard wood fired pizza after the day 1 ride.

--
Adam Novitt