[Tanx] Sept 13th is around the corner

evansmsf evansmsf at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 14:37:50 PDT 2019

John,I be there.Friday pm and all Saturday.  Home after breakfast Sunday. DonSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Burr, John H              Collins via Tanx" <tanx at lists.micapeak.com> Date: 8/13/19  11:52 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Transalp and NX discussion list <tanx at lists.micapeak.com> Cc: "Burr, John H              Collins" <john.burr at collins.com> Subject: [Tanx] Sept 13th is around the corner

Adam,
Great lead in.  Sept 13th is around the corner.  Fall get together is 9/13/2019. Meeting location is North Windham, CT.  I will post the itinerary shortly.  I
 plan on taking the 13th off, so I will be around all day.

Rough outline is dinner Friday night in Windham area.
Saturday a day of riding in RI and eastern CT.

Sunday morning more riding with optional hero sections.

If I can get a rough count that would be great for picking eateries.  Smaller venues tend to have the best food “casse-croûte” style.

John