[Tanx] New Website!

Tracy Cerrato tcrrto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 14:13:36 PDT 2019

Hey All,
I finally got a chance to set up the beginning of a new website for us - The New England Transalp Rally Website <https://tcrrto.wixsite.com/netar>. It has a bunch of rally photos and a few vids from this year posted. That’s all I’ve had time for so far but go check it out and see what you think. I can set it to take posts from others in the group in the future, so that after a rally stuff can get posted there without having to go through me.

Tell me what you think.
Also, if the link doesn’t work for you, paste this… yeah, it’s cumbersome. I recommend setting yourself a bookmark.

https://tcrrto.wixsite.com/netar

Tracy