[Tanx] 6/22 "rally"

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 19:19:38 PDT 2019

I am fine with any go time.  8 breakfast it is.  I rode a probable route
today.  130 miles. 65% dirt.  All are "town roads" but some have loose
sections and there are some mild tricky parts e,g, some ruttted sections.
You could cover 99% of it in a Toyota Corolla. It is a memorable route.
Your rear brake should work.

It's not open fast graded roads, for the most part.

Should I keep the route as is or should we scale it back to mostly roads? I
guess we can try it and if people want we can improvise.

If it's wet the route wont work.

Our beds are as follows.
1. Proper gest room.
2 Attic double futon.
3. Front porch day bed.
4.Pickup truck camper tant.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 9:24 PM John via Tanx <tanx at lists.micapeak.com>
wrote:

> ☹️
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jun 8, 2019, at 8:44 PM, Dennis LaBelle via Tanx <
> tanx at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately the Ducati has a breathing problem still and I have a
> Charity Golf Tournament all day on Saturday.
>
> Dennis LaBelle
>
> On Jun 8, 2019, at 8:36 PM, Tracy Cerrato via Tanx <
> tanx at lists.micapeak.com> wrote:
>
> Like Don says,
>
> On Jun 7, 2019, at 4:06 PM, Don Evans via Tanx <tanx at lists.micapeak.com>
> wrote:
>
> Traditionally we start a bit earlier.  Breakfast at 8 - 8:30.  A good
> morning ride, lunch, ride, ice cream, ride, rest.
>
> Daylight arrives early.

Adam Novitt