[Tanx] Alternatives Day 2

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:02:30 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I have a second day hero route planned.  It's shorter but harder.  There
are sections you must commit to in order to clear them. It's really not
that hard by there is a real risk of falling over if you don't commit.

We could also have a very easy roll around the local favorite roads.

As an alternative to this I could host an invitational musical chairs ride.
I'd offer up my pretty mint condition CB-1 and Hawk GT and invite a few
friends with interesting rides. The ride would be over easy roads and we'd
trade bikes every 5 miles.

--
Adam Novitt