[Tanx] Shirts

Tracy Cerrato tcrrto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:11:25 PDT 2019

Thanks Tyler, the reason the colors are listed is because these are the ONLY three colors that were available in the US models. And non-TA folks don’t know the middle one is “moonstone”. However, I’m opening it up for discussion/poll/vote if folks want the more or less on the shirt. Any comments? I’m fine with either.
Tracy

Sent from my iPhone