[Tanx] Route

Adam N. taxonomy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:55:34 PDT 2019

Four Friends and I rode the whole route today.  It came to 145 miles.  It
is Epic. There are ways to short circuit in progress so if we want less
that can be done.

There is a lot of dirt and a lot of back roads. It may be overwhelming.
Please bring a GPS if you have one.  I'll send waypoints so you can input
them.  There are a LOT of turns. If someone get lost besides our best
effort we can meet at the next waypoint.

It was agreed all around there is nothing too hard but you're going going
to ride it on a GSXR or Road King.

I think Day 2 will be both short and fairly easy so that people can get
home.

--
Adam Novitt