[Tanx] 2020 Africa twin

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Wed Oct 9 07:41:08 PDT 2019

There were actually 4 different models. The original XLV750R which had a
shaft drive and was only in Japan and Australia. The RD-03 which is a 650,
the RD-04 which is a 750 with twin disk brakes up front, and the RD-07
which was "softened" and is slightly more street oriented. I took my RD-07
through the Copper Canyon and found it plenty dirt worthy.

I'll put you on the list if I decide to sell the RD-07. You are now #2.

Still trying to find out how to get on the TANX list.

J.