[Tanx] 2020 Africa twin

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Mon Sep 30 11:10:36 PDT 2019

!997 - I bought it in the SF Bay Area. It was already imported and titled.
I got it from a friend who gave me a very good price so that he could buy a
new AT.

I rode it home (CT) by way of the Grand Canyon and the Copper Canyon in
Mexico. I found out the hard way that they can eat voltage regulators. I'm
in the process of freshening the engine and adding upgrades like aluminum
radiators and Arrow exhaust. New Ohlins shock and fork upgrades when the
engine is back together.

This and my TA are the keepers in my garage. And my '77 Bonneville that
always puts a smile on my face!

J.

J.

J.