[Tanx] Extra bike?

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Wed Feb 19 12:13:24 PST 2020

My friend Karl wants to come to the TA Rally but lives in San Jose and
needs a bike to ride. He is part of our TransSierra group and I can speak
well of his riding capabilities. Although he'd like one, I'm sure that he
doesn't need a TA. However, he's a big guy (6'+ and 200lbs?) so a 125 may
be pushing it. He owns a TA so maybe you can work a trade by loaning him a
bike and borrowing his on your next trip to California.

If anyone has a bike they are willing to lend him contact him at
hikarl1 at yahoo.com and negotiate details.

J.

--

The highest level of mastery is simplicity.

mondaymotomadness.blogspot.com