[Tanx] Extra bike?

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Mon Feb 24 18:45:20 PST 2020

HEL has made SS lines for all my bikes. They will make any size/length you
want. helperfomance.com

BTW to improve the handling and performance of the front end, having Race
Tech rework my forks was the best money I've spent on my TA. No more
squishy feeling or brake dive. Next is to get a new rear shock from them.

J.